Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June favorites!

Here are a few of my favorites for the month of June. Can not believe it is already July.

I love this conceler. It looks beautiful under the eye if you put this next favorite on top.

IT Bye Bye Pores pressed powder. This powder is so silky soft and doesn't look cakey.
 

Can you tell I love me some IT cosmetics? This is a pressed powder foundation and I am in the color fair. I love the brush that is pictured with it. The foundation is 50 SPF.

 

http://www.itcosmetics.com/hello-lighttm-anti-aging-creme-illuminizer IT Hello Light anti aging crime illumizer is the most beautiful highlight for your cheeks. It's a cream to powder highlight and really looks natural.

http://www.itcosmetics.com/cc-r-radiance-ombre-blush

Je Ne Sais Quoi blush by IT is a beautiful summer color. I just like it no other reason.

 

ELF eyebrow powder is $3 and awesome. My favorite eyebrow powder hands down!

 

Doesn't get better than Telescoptic carbon black by L'Oreal. It makes my poor short eyelashes look like I have long eyelashes.

 

Soap and Glory body butter smells so so good!

 

These are delicious!

And of course for tv show it is

 

Hope you enjoyed my favorites!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.