Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday July 17, 2015

It's been two weeks of strep for the Webb household. I have it now and let me tell you it sucks bad. We had to get out of the house sick or not. Boys wanted to see the Minnion movie but it didn't work out so off to the air conditioned mall. I work at the mall but I am always up for a trip to the mall. First thing we did was eat because we can never go someplace without one of my kids starving. Logan had his usual Taco Bell two burritos with a mango tea. Blaine had Chick fil a because his favorite pizza place was closed. I had eaten avacodo on toast before we left so I did not eat. Audrey was suppose to eat chicken nuggets but that failed. Next stop was See's candy because doesn't everyone stop there to get their free sample of chocolate? No, just me? Well momma scored because all three samples of chocolate had nuts. Boys do not like nuts....score for me! I made a quick trip to Sephora for the new Jaclyn Hill highlight but they were all sold out. My boys love to sit in the message chairs that are by the Lush store. Of course I went in Lush but I can not bring myself to spend money on bath bombs. I really wish I could because I love them! The trip to the mall was short. I felt awful and was ready for nap. My hubby was helping a friend after work so on to SAMs we went. We go there often and its a perfect place to eat with three kids on a tight budget. It was 97 degrees out so we went to the park. Dumb but I was not ready to go home. That completes our Friday. Boys are in bed and one episode of Mad Men down. Good night!

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.