Monday, July 13, 2015

4th of July

I am going to do my very best to blog everyday about my every day life. I'm a little late on my 4th July post but better late than never. Our 4th of July was low key and perfect. My mom made a wonderful meal of all kinds of grilled meats. I brought over a chocolate cake and my brother brought buffalo chicken dip. All was really good. My brother brought over a few fireworks to let the boys pop. After the dinner we went to a neighborhood by us and watched the big display from the park behind us. Audrey did really good and didn't cry.

 

 

This had to be documented because it's the first time Audrey has let uncle Steven hold her.

 

 

 

 

The boys made blow guns with grandpa a couple days before the 4th.

 

 

 

 

 

Rainbow as we were leaving my parents house. It rained a little bit but cleared up fast

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Shawna, I am so glad you are posting again. I love it and even if only you and I look at it, so what? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can browse through his website via: lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.