Friday, October 3, 2014

September Favorites

Can you believe September is over with? I have just a few favorites this month.

 

My mom bought me this Benefit Porefessional and I love this stuff. My pores disappear with this stuff!

Revelon lip stains are just like Tarte lip products but half the price. They have that minty feeling.

Maybelline under eye cream is my favorite. I just started using this stuff in the beginning of September and I am sold. It doesn't show my fine lines.

 

Ole Henrikson truth serum feels so nice on my face. Honestly I have not noticed a huge difference but I love the way it smells and feels.

 

Oh my goodness I have a slight problem with okra chips. I love love them.

So there you have it my September favorites. Stay tuned to see if I get my kids to do their favorites!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.