Thursday, October 23, 2014

Foundation Review

My poor face has pregnancy mask. I hate it and feel so ugly with it. The problem is with breastfeeding I can not use any skin care products. So the next best thing is to cover it up with makeup. I was determined to find a foundation that would cover but not look thick. Mac foundation that I tried did not cover the brown spots any better then my Covergirl foundation. I tried a lot on that day and the only one that covered was Kat Von D Lockit Tattoo Foundation. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now. My opinion is it is perfect. It doesn't feel "tacky" or "cakey" it just looks flawless. A little goes a long way so my bottle should last a long time. I got mine at Sephora for $34.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.