Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I didn't marry a baker

The other night I was craving cookie dough. I wanted something sweet but I sure didn't want to make it. I asked my hubby if he would make some cookies and to my surprise he said yes. I was so excited but very nervous of him making cookies from scratch. I decided that a box of brownie mix would be easy enough for him to do. Hubby and my youngest boy were busy making the brownies while the oldest and I played Mario. I was so excited to finally get some brownies. I waited for the timer to go off and being the nice wife I am I got them out of the oven. What I saw next blew my mind. You see hubby put the brownie dough on a cookie sheet. The brownies looked like a huge pancake. I really couldn't understand how you don't know what kind of pan to use. I mean they tell you on the box. I have to admit though they were really good. You had to scrape them off the pan because he forgot the cooking spray. He tried and they were good. Thank you Ryan for being you!

1 comment:

  1. I am coming to Ryan's defense. When I heard about this story and before I saw this picture, I assumed he had put the batter on a pan without sides. I have used this type pan many, many times! Here! Here! Ryan!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.