Monday, July 26, 2010

tried out the pizza

I planned on doing a lot of cooking this weekend but it really didn't happen.  I did make the artichoke pizza bites.  They were ok but I don't think the crust was the best.  It was pillsbury and I think if I used a different kind it would have turned out way better.  I didn't have a stone pizza pan either....I think my mom should get me one huh 

On another note one of my favorite blogs called "It's in the details" asked the question what would you do if you were stuck in target all night.  I believe there is an awesome movie from the 80s about this.  I really hope to be stuck in Target and then find $3000 on the floor (and of course no one claims the money).  I could do some damage!

I am reading Tori spellings latest book.  Now I know she cheated on her first husband and all that but I can't help but really like her.  I mean I really like her a lot.  I think we could even be friends.  I love the way she plans parties which is totally the way I dream to plan parties if I had money.  She takes snack day at her sons school very seriously and makes everything homemade.

1 comment:

  1. First, the pizza looks delish! And thanks so much for the shout-out! I appreciate it :)!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.