Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I ended up having a very good 4th July despite the rain.  We went to my brothers house where they shot off a ton of fireworks.  My little one (logi bear) was in the house with an ipod in his ears so he wouldn't hear the bangs.  Poor guy :(  He is not much into loud noice.  So I have been thinking if I am going to be the next Julia Child (yes I still have this dream) then I need to be getting my booty busy.  I am looking hard for the money to go to a Culinary School.  I really need to be trying hard on this catering thing too.  Oh and there is a new channel called COOK and guess what????  IT PLAYS OLD JULIA CHILD SHOWS.  Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, you are the only girl I know who puts a pic of Julia Child on her blog. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.