Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eggrolls

I made some eggrolls the other night and I must say
!!!  I will let you know somewhat of the recipe but I made it up.  My mom says that is the sign of a good cook...I hope it means I am!  So here is what I did.

I fried some ground turkey with garlic.  I cut up about 2 garlic cloves.  Then I put some cut up onions in there and some thinly sliced carrots.  I added about a cup of water and let the vegetables cook.  I let the mixture cool.  The pictures will show you the rest.  I have to be honest my hubby and I ate the ones that were done before taking the final picture.  Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I have a recipe that Aunt Teresa gave me a long time ago that you would like for egg rolls. Remind me to give it to you.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.