Tuesday, July 13, 2010

bed

So my hubby and I made our head board to our bed.  I love it.  It really wasn't that expensive either!

Here are some pics of the process.  I got my material off of fabric.com and it is from Amy Butler.  If you haven't seen Amy Butler fabric you are missing out.  My hubby cut the board in a cool design.  I have to admit my hubby did everything.  HE is the best!  He might roll his eyes everytime I think of something but he never complains when he is the one doing it. 

1 comment:

  1. You guys, Ryan for his handiwork and you for your idea, did marvelous job on this. It look awesome. I am proud of both of you for being such a loving couple.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.