Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Advent Calendar

This year instead of filling the advent calendar with candy or money it is filled with notes. This is so much cheaper and more loving. My boys love to open up the calendar and today they opened the note that said play checkers with mom. They both had a smile on their face. I put simple things like take a walk with mom. I remember when I was younger my mom had a jar of notes that had things like taking a walk with mom to the pond. For some reason it was so much fun and exciting for me. So you dont have to have money to make a little kid smile. Hopefully my boys will remember this more then eating a piece of candy.

 

 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.