Friday, August 8, 2014

Blaine's July and August Favorites

Blaine is now 10 years old and is my athletic boy. He loves all things soccer and loves Lionel Messi. His favorite cartoon is Regular Show. In July he saw the movie How to Train Your Dragon 2 with his little brother and dad. Blaine also made several goals in indoor soccer. Mr Blaine loves to ride on the dingo that his grandpa fixed up for him. Chocolate is one of his favorite foods.

Clothes are very important to Blaine.....as long as they are athletic.

 

His new pair of kicks. Reeboks

He loves this new shirt. He can not wait for it to get cold enough to wear it.

 

Nana and grandpa got him these new Lionel Messi cleats

 

He loves this new backpack. Good grief those backpacks are expensive. What happened to wanting the little Spongebob backpack?

 

Socks! This kid is obsessed with socks. Long socks are all the rage.

I can not believe this sweet boy is 10! I need him to stop growing. My first born is so special to me and I could not imagine life without him. I'm his biggest fan! Blaine you have made me a fan of soccer and you are my Lionel Messi.

 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.