Saturday, May 18, 2013

some of my favorite things

I feel like Oprah....and I am sure you will now go out an buy all these things. First favorite thing is Coconut Oil. Oh how I love this stuff. I works great for a hair mask and wrinkles under the eye. There are so many benefits to coconut oil. I love me some green tea. This stuff is really good for you. It keeps my face from breaking out like crazy. I am a true believer in it. I drink about 4 cups a day. Go me! This coffee is amazing. I love it. I haven't found a better coffee except Starbucks Cinammon dolce latte. I have a thing for coffee. I only have one cup a day but I am pretty sure I could have 3. I bought this amazing stuff at Marshalls but haven't seen it in a while and I am out. I am not sure if this is a favorit thing but I do it.....running. I hate it while I am doing it but love it when I am done. It makes me enjoy my food a little more without feeling the guilt. I run with a girl that lives by me. We run on Saturdays very early with the Red Coyote running group. Today we ran about 5 miles...I don't want to toot my own horn but....TOOT TOOT! OMG do you watch Downton Abbey? I wish it was on everynight. I want to hang out with them. ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SHOWS. One my momma can be proud of since she doesn't like me watching Walking Dead. I do love that show too though...sorry momma.

1 comment:

  1. Dude! We did 5 this am too, and I love it. It has taken me almost 3 years, but I am really starting to enjoy it. Probably because it is the ONLY time I am completely by myself. :) Although this am, Mallory came downstairs at 6:15 in running shorts and running shoes and said, "Mom, I go running with you." Awesome. Got to push a stroller for 5 miles. :)
    Several of my friends have told me to use coconut oil...we'll see. LOVE that you are posting again.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.