Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Sunday

What a day. We started the day out at church. We then went to my son's very last soccer game of the season. This is where I lost my mind. For anyone that knows my son Blaine knows that he a very stressed out kid. Blaine loves soccer and when I say loves soccer I mean he thinks about soccer all the time. He has dreamed about making a goal since he first started playing a couple of months ago. It finally happened today. He made a goal in the last 30 seconds of the game. I wish you could of seen him when he made the goal. He grinned from ear to ear and put his hands up in the air like he won the world cup. I am sure I looked crazy myself. I screamed and I don't remember anything after that. We celebrated at Braums with some ice cream. I am so so proud of Blaine. I knew he could do it. He works so hard and has such a big heart. All it takes is that one goal to make his dreams come true. PROUD MOMMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.