Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My shopping trip

My mom and I did our weekly 2 hour shopping trip. Of course Target and Starbucks is always on the list of things to do. I got 2 pair of shoes for around $15 each. I love how they look and they are really comfortable. We then made our way to Ulta. Oh my I could spend a whole day in there. I love that place. My mom is awesome and bought me some stuff. I think I am spoiled a little. Urban Decay in Naked flush....I love this makeup. It looks so good on and summery Telescopic Loreal in carbon black....This mascara is awesome. It really coats the eyelashes Moringa from the Body Shop...Smells so good!! So light but what a great smell Burts bees wipes....not a huge fan of this product. I would like it take off more of my makeup All of these products were bought for me from my wonderful mom.

2 comments:

  1. You didn't like the Burt Bees makeup remover? I haven't opened mine. Should I take it back. I can see by that top, that it isn't one that I will wear to this reunion. LOL Glad you are blogging. I love to look at the pictures. Maybe next Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE you and your mom! The shoes are adorable. The best part of my week is when my mom comes to visit! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.