Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Basil Butter

Where have I been? I can not bring myself to blog lately. For one thing I don't feel like anyone reads this so it is a waste of time. But I did make some wonderful Basil Butter the other night. The pics don't look pretty but trust me it taste oh so good. So here is what I did

1 1/2 cups of basil
1/2 pound of butter softened
2 tsp of fresh lemon juice

Just blend it in your blender and then spread spoonfuls on wax paper. Freeze it and then put in little baggies. Use it on chicken, veggies, or fish. Easy!



2 comments:

  1. Seriously friend, I LOVE your blog! I look at it each day in the hopes that there's a post. NO ONE reads my blog. I have 3 followers. :) I have resigned myself to the fact that it is just an online journal that others can see.

    BTW...I used your icing recipe for cupcakes I made about two weeks ago. DELICIOUS! You're too good.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.