Saturday, July 30, 2011

Not to shabby

I saw on the highway today a awesome pink cadillac. At first I thought it was white but it was white with a hint of pink. It was a Mary Kay car. It reminded me of the time when I was younger maybe 12 and my dad was out of town for something. My mom asked me if I wanted to go to a movie and of course I saw the title of a movie called Pink Cadillac. I told her I had to see that but only because it had a Pink Cadillac. I wanted to drive one of those old fancy convertible pink Cadillacs when I got older. The movie was not very good though for a 12 year old. Who knows maybe I would like it now. I just remember being bored in the theater. These days they don't look anything like the old 1959 pink Cadillacs...no sir they are brand stinking new Cadillacs. Kind of sad..I would love to see cruisin on the highway a older lady with big blonde hair in her Mary Kay 1959 convertible Cadillac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.