Thursday, July 28, 2011

Basil Pesto Chicken Bake

I played around with things in the kitchen yesterday and this is what I came up with. It turned out really good. I semi followed a recipe on the pesto.

2 cups of pesto
2 gloves of garlic
a little splash of lemon
1/4 cup of pine nuts (UMMM WHY ARE THOSE SOOO EXPENSIVE?)
1/2 cup of olive oil

In a food processor or blender blend all the ingredients. End it with some black pepper and salt to taste.

Next I took my chicken with salt and pepper and topped it with the pesto. I added some fresh grated parmesan cheese. Bake it at 350 for 30 minutes or until no longer pink. That is it folks!

I took pics of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.