Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yummy cookies

My hubbys grandma use to make these awesome cookies. I would always just eat one because I didn't want to look like a pig. I really could of eaten the whole darn batch of them. They are so good! I would love to share with the world..or just the few that look at my blog. Try them

1 package of peanut butter cookie dough (gma may of made her own)
1 package of Reeces peanut butter cups The little ones (pic at bottom)
1 mini muffin pan

Preheat oven to 350 and spray your mini muffin pan real good.
roll some dough in a ball in put in your mini muffin pan. I smash it down a bit. Then bake for about 7 minutes or less. They should be browned a little. Take those babies out of the oven and put your peanut butter cup right in the middle. Cool them and then carefully take them out of the pan. I sometimes put mine in the freezer to make sure they come out real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.