Thursday, May 5, 2011

Teacher gift

This week is teacher appreciation week. We have been giving gifts daily for my son's teacher. I went to one of my favorite junk stores this morning to try to find a flower vase. This junk store is seriously junky but I love it so. I found the perfect vase for $4! Score! I also bought a milk glass vase for my collection of milk glass for $1.25. I boogied down to wally world to get some $5 flowers and put them in my vase. So pretty! Tomorrow is also my son's Spring class party. I am not the homeroom mom this year so I was asked just to bring something sweet. My son loves double doozie cookies, so I made them for the party.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, that vase is adorable. I want it. You did a good job. She should appreciate it very much. The cookies look fantastic, too. Creative little thing, aren't you? You are such a good mom to my grandboys.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.