Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

What a day. I did my usual routine of getting up when the kids get up and getting them ready. Walk by my still sleeping husband as I pick up dirty clothes to put in the washer. Then, I think about how my kids need to eat something healthy today. So I stuff a banana down them and some toast. Walk by my sleeping husband to hang up clothes from the dryer. My hubby then wakes up and realizes that he might need to do something so he helps with the kids bath. I take the boys to church and then the most amazing thing happened....Logan's Sunday school teacher tells me that Logan started crying for me. What? My little guy seriously has never ever cried for me. Instead of being sad I was happy. He loves me! It was the greatest moment. Got home, went to the store, and then made lunch. Went to my mom and dads to give my mom her present. Came home put another load of laundry in and cleaned up all the little toys. Oh and while I was at church my husband weed-eated. How nice huh? You see I usually do this little task. My advise to myself is not to expect a Hollywood story of a husband making you breakfast and treating you like the queen. For some reason I can't understand that. I am very blessed for Gods gift to me. I love my family and wouldn't want it any other way. Love you boys and love you mom. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.