Friday, May 6, 2011

Mothers day

Happy almost Mothers day. We watched The Middle last night and I have to say it hit the nail on the head. OMG I am so that mom on there. All she wanted for Mother's day was to be left alone. So, her hubby did just that and took all three kids with him. She was so pumped to read her magazines but she needed her glasses....but when she went to go get her glasses she saw things that needed to get done. Poor mom ended up all day doing work. Well, when her family got back from a great day of going to a amusement park she started to cry. They ended up doing a re-do of the park for her Mother's day but nothing went right. In the end she said she felt guilty when she was with her kids and guilty when she wasn't. She then asked her hubby if he understood and of course he said I never feel guilty. The mom then said well then why do you guys even get a day. I love it. I am so that mom! Guilt is such a mean mean thing.

I get to be the mom of these two wonderful boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.