Sunday, April 6, 2014

Shopping in less then 2 hours

My quick trip to Marshall's and health food store. Who says my mom and I can't shop in one hour with no sleep the night before?! It felt so good to get out of the house. From the health food store i got Mothers Milk Tea for my milk supply and it taste horrible! Anything for my baby girl. I got some flax seed crackers which are pretty good. The chocolate is always good. Not pictured I got some kale. I like to put kale in my smoothies. My Marshall's trip is never a disappointment. My mom got me the shoes. I think they will be cute with white shorts. I got the mug to make my tea taste a little better. Thank you cards are for all the peeps that have been so sweet to me. My mom got me the chocolate bar that tastes amazing. I still have weight to get off but sometimes I need a little chocolate.

Thank you mom for the trip out of the house! It felt as good as a trip to Dallas. Well...... I still need a trip to Dallas!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.