Saturday, April 5, 2014

Audrey Kathryn Webb

I have the most perfect little girl. She is my dream come true. This little angel has been sick. We have been in 3 different hospitals in the short time she's been alive. Audrey had RSV which scared me to death. Poor little girl had to have oxygen. I have managed to breast feed this whole time. Breastfeeding is a whole post on its own. Let me just say its work! We are home now and doing well. Audrey had her first outing to her big brothers soccer game. I have a feeling she's going to be a cheerleader for her brothers!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. She's just precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET SWEET BABY!! (and big brother!) I can't wait to meet her! And girl...I am so happy you guys got out. I went to Marshall's on Thursday and thought of you the entire time. All I bought was a birthday gift for a friend. BORING ME!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.