Sunday, March 16, 2014

My loot

 

I don't know about you but I love to see what people buy. Today I went to TJ Max and Walmart. It is a pretty ugly day out with cold winds and no sunshine. TJ Max I bought Taylor by Taylor Swift. Now, I would never even think to smell anything Taylor Swift but my aunt bought it at Christmas and I love it. I am not even a fan of Taylor Swift but I am a fan of her perfume. I also purchased a baby book finally. This baby book is not the cutest but for $6 I can look past it being not so cute. On to Walmart now. I got rain x because I heard it is good on your shower doors. We shall see about that. I love the facial mask to pamper myself with. They were only $1.25 each. I think I am worth that much. Tree hut Shea sugar scrub Brazilian nut smells amazing and I will also pamper myself with it. I believe it was less than $6. Palmers cocoa butter is a must right now. I would use it even if I wasn't pregnant. Pantene heat spray I have never tried but thought my dry hair could use it. This pregnancy I crave ice. I mean I CRAVE it. It has ruined my mouth. I usually use Listerine but it has been burning so bad that I cry. So Colgate total advanced shield I hope will make my mouth not burn. Last thing I bought was the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in transparent. I watch a lot of makeup YouTube videos and they all love this powder. It was less than $4 so can't hurt to try it. That is all my purchases today. Hope I didn't bore everyone!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. It is now working. I love that you are posting on your blog again. I had a baby book on my list. Now I can cross it out.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.