Saturday, March 15, 2014

Baby! Baby!

I think I might have figured this thing out. A lot has happened since my last post. I am 39 weeks pregnant today with a little girl. I am ready for this little girl! I have pretty much finished her room. I am sure I will be collecting more stuff here and there.

 

A little about the room..... I got the bedding from my awesome friend Brooke at Pottery Barn.

Curtains from Target

Dresser is from my great aunt. I got the knobs at Hobby Lobby

Rug from my momma at Homegoods

Light came from Lowes

Chair came from a garage sale that my dad went to. My mom redid the fabric. Love how it turned out!

Lamp is from Homegoods

Pillows are from Marshall's.

My talented mom crochet the beautiful blanket on the chair and in the crib.

Dollhouse is from Santa and my favorite childhood present. I'm not sure I am going to be able to handle her playing in it.

The sweet pics on the wall are from my room when I was little

The Audrey banner is from my awesome friend Mindy which was hanging at my baby shower.

I think that is all. I had a pretty good pregnancy. Little miss will be here Thursday!

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You did it! I am so glad you are posting again. I love how it looks and you did a good job with your post. I am going to post your link to my blog. Love you....just a short time now and she will be here in person and we can talk to her face to face.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.