Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My $2 nightstand

I got this little night stand for $2 last week. Not the best looking night stand but hey it was only $2. I was needing something to keep me busy so it worked out perfect. I just sanded and painted that sucker. Not bad for $2. My little buddy is in my pics. Every evening around 7:30 my little guy is in full momma mode. He wants to be by my side and look at all the flowers outside. Mostly we just talk...well, actually he talks and talks. He really has a lot to say. I love it and I love him.

2 comments:

  1. I love that and I love the night stand, too. Good job on both of them. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job Shawna. And aren't little boys sweet?


    Toni

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.