Friday, December 30, 2011

Panera Potato soup

How much do I love Panera bread soups! Oh my goodness I love to dunk my crusty bread in the soup. I made a couple of soups for my husbands family when the came over. The first one is Potato soup. I got the recipe and picture from food.com. Very easy to make and very tasty!


Ingredients:
Servings:
4 44-6 Servings Size

Update

Units: US | Metric
4 cups chicken broth
4 cups peeled and cubed potatoes
1/4 cup minced onion
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese , cut into chunks
Directions:
1Combine broth, potatoes, onion, and spices.2Boil on medium heat until potatoes are tender.3Smash a few of the potatoes to release their starch for thickening.4Reduce to low heat.5Add cream cheese.6Heat, stirring frequently, until cheese melts.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try this. Looks so good. Don't you love those bowls? I have the same bowls, but don't have lids like that. Love them.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.