Sunday, June 26, 2011

USA Party

My little guy is turning 7 on Thursday and we decided to have his party early before July 4th weekend. My soon to be 7 year old loves to learn about the states and is down right smart. I couldn't be prouder of him and his smartness so I was happy to do a USA party. It was so easy to find decorations since the 4th is around the corner. Dollar Tree is my go to place. I didn't do a whole lot this year because well it's too hot! Plus it was just for his little friends and him so I knew they didn't care about all the decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Shawna! This looks amazing! I LOVE THE FOURTH,and what a FUN was to celebrate Blaine's birthday. Which for some reason, I had totally forgotten was in June! Geez. You did a FANTASTIC JOB!
    P.S. So happy you're back to the blog.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.