Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More memories

I don't know why I have been thinking of my grandparents so much this week. Maybe because it is spring break and I usually spent it at their house. They lived in Prague, OK in a farm house. There are SO many memories but here are a few.
One spring break we went to see Ernest goes to Jail. We went to the Shawnee movie theater to watch it. SO forever and ever will Ernest remind me of them
Easter will forever remind me of them. My grandma always had this candy dish full of Easter candy
My grandpa would take us to the north place to a creek. We would swim in it and get all muddy. We had to get hosed off afterwards
Grandma and I would pick beans in the garden while grandpa and my brother were at town.
Every July we would head to their house with the whole family to shuck corn
Ken's Pizza will forever remind me of them....make sure you get your plastic cup for free drinks!
grandpa loved his wildlife shows on tv
Everytime I walk into church I think of them
I miss them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.