Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines fun!

So it is over...Valentines Day is done but you know what???  Spring is right around the corner and I am feeling it.  Here are pics of the fun V-day we had.  Here is what we did.  The boys opened their cards from nana and g-pa and got money.....Ryan still wasn't home from work so the boys and I went to Game Stop and got a game called Batman and Robin for the playstation.  I begged for them to get Sonic so I could play but I was out-voted.  We then went to Little Ceasars and got a pizza, crazy bread, and Coke.  I made a chocolate chip pie too.  It was a winner!  I will post the recipe tomorrow here are some pics of our night






About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.