Friday, February 11, 2011

Philly Cheese Steak

One of my favorite places to eat is Texadelphia.  LOVE IT.  I decided that it was time I make my own philly.  I turned out really good. 

Sirloin Steak chopped in small pieces before cooking it.
onion chopped
green onion chopped
seasonings
sub rolls
provolone cheese

So here is what I did...I chopped the steak up in small pieces and added all kinds of spices..like pepper, salt, and hot pepper.  I cooked my onions in a cast iron skillet with oil until they were soft.  I took the onions out and added my steak.  Cooked that until it was done.  I took my rolls and buttered them and then baked them until they were nice and crisp.  On top of my bread I put my meat and onions with a layer of provolone.  I put it baked in the oven until the cheese was melted.  Easy as pie.



About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.