Thursday, November 4, 2010

bored

I am very blessed to be a stay at home mom...HOWEVER sometimes I look out the window and wonder what it would be like if I was out there.  I watch my neighbors leave everyday for work and watch them come home from work.  I wonder what it would be like to have co-workers and go to co-worker events.  My husband has some events that we go to but I always feel out of the loop.  They all have their inside jokes.  I also wonder what it would be like to wear something other than jeans.  Don't get me wrong I love my life and would not trade it for anything but I wonder. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got the icon taken off. I like what you have been writing. You will know when the time is right for going back to work. Until then enjoy every moment. I am sure everyone of those folks you watch go to work are just as envious of you staying home.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.