Sunday, October 24, 2010

Green Bean Bundles

I took these awesome little things to a dinner the other night and they were a hit.  My aunt Brenda (shout out) makes them for our family get together and there is never any left.

SO here is the ingredients
3 cans of whole green beans
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 stick of butter
garlic salt
Bacon cut in half
preheat your oven to 350.  Take about 7 whole green beans and wrap half a piece of bacon around them.  Put them in a baking dish.  Next melt your butter and brown sugar together.  Pour it on top to the green beans and then sprinkle with garlic salt.  Bake for  45 minutes.  After I baked them I broiled them so the bacon would be a little crispy. 

They will be a hit.  I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.