Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mary's Swap meet

So today I went to my favorite place....Mary's Swap Meet.  I love this place and I got to go with my friend Harold.  Harold met me there.  For people who don't know Harold he is a family friend of my husbands.  He is older than me and has two boy grandbabies.  He said something to me at Mary's that made me think...he said Shawna this is why I like you..You like all kinds of people.  It was funny to me because I think it is so true.  I have always been friends with all kinds of different people.  I really don't judge anyone because who am I to judge.  I hang out with some people that have way more than me and rather than feeling jealous I really think I am happy for them.  I also hang out with people that I have way more than them.  I just really love variety.  I think Harold thought this today because if you have never been to Mary's Swap Meet you would be totally surprised.  It is not pretty...it is JUNKY and a lot of weirdos out there....MY KIND OF PLACE!  It is outside and dirty.  My dad really got me to love the place and now everytime I go out there I think of my dad.  So today I spent a dollar...yep one dollar!  Here is my findings.  Oh so I don't ever proof read my posts so if there are misspellings and other English grammer stuff...just get over it.  If you know me you know I don't care. 



My butter dish for $1
My vase for free.  The vendor said just take it I want to get rid of everything.  UMM OKAY THANKS!
It goes perfectly with my collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.