Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Before and after computer room pics

I worked on my computer room this week...It is not perfect but I didn't spend a dime so I am happy!

Here is the before pics

I know it looks bad huh?  Oh and here is a pic of my .50 cent lamp I got at a garage sale.
It had an ugly white lamp shade with it.  I decided to spray paint both and I really liked the way it turned out. 
I can tell that I need to put something around the edge of the lamp shade.  Okay here are some after shots of the computer room.  I painted the computer desk...I put paper behind the book shelf.  Oh and I tried to hide computer cords by putting fabric behind the computer desk.  Still working on getting a new light for the room but for now it is still the ugly brown fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.