Sunday, May 4, 2014

Teacher Appreciation

This week is teacher appreciation week. My kids have some pretty awesome teachers. Monday is bring your teacher something you could pick. I was going to do a hanging basket of flowers but the boys have 3 teachers and it would be a little pricey. So I made cookie cups. I put sugar cookie dough in a mini muffin tin and baked it in the oven. You bake it at 350 degrees for about 7 min. Make sure you spray the pan with Pam before you put the dough in. The cookies need to be completely cooled before you take out. Then you put icing in the cup and top with crushed Oreos. I got fake flowers at Dollar Tree and hot glued them to tooth picks. The best part is it tastes awesome!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Those are ADORABLE! Do you have to do something each week!? Holy moley! I need to get on my game. Mallory painted frames for her teachers, and that's all I got...girl, you showing me up...with a newborn and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant each day...do you do something each day this week?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.