Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Walgreens and B's 9th birthday!

How much do I love Walgreens! I would put it up there with Target for sure. It is my place to go when I just need to get out of the house for a minute. I could spend hours looking at makeup. So here is my pic of my Walgreens haul last night. So the first thing I got was $2.99 and is the most awesome stuff. Yardley shower gel smells amazing. I will rebuy this again for sure Deep Down Detox mud mask. LOVE LOVE LOVE. It was $5.99 Worth every penny. It smells nice and it feels like it is doing something The makeup removers....suck don't buy Vitamin E oil is suppose to help cell turnover. Who knows but I like the stuff and I put it on before bed The Garnier gel cream...I like it so far. Not sure if it does anything. The powder I have not tried yet but it was only $2.99 MY BOY TURNED 9! He is the most awesome kid a parent could ask for. He loves soccer so of course we had the soccer cake. It was not the easiest cake to make because I have no idea how to draw a soccer ball.

1 comment:

  1. The cake looks AWESOME! I am thoroughly impressed. YAY! Happy birthday Blaine! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.