Friday, September 7, 2012

Vanilla Coffee Cream

Man, you can make just about anything with pinterest. I found this awesome recipe from Mrs. happy Homemaker. It is made out of sweetened condensed milk. Funny story about sweetened condensed milk...my mom was sweet enough to stay with me while I was going through a painful miscarriage. We decided to get a snowcone and a can of sweetened condensed milk..between the two of us we ate the entire can of sweetened condensed milk. I can only imagine the calories we consumed that day. French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Ingredients: •14oz sweetened condensed milk •14oz milk (whole, lowfat, or skim - doesn't matter) •2 teaspoons vanilla extract OR Vanilla Coffee Syrup for a stronger flavor •a mason jar (quart is perfect) Instructions: Pour all of the ingredients into your mason jar. Screw the lid on tightly, and shake vigorously for a few minutes until well combined. To Make it creamier, substitute the milk for heavy cream

1 comment:

  1. I can't even tell you how AWESOME you are! You make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.