Friday, April 27, 2012






















The other day I went over to my parent's house which is the my childhood home.  I love it there so much and just can't get enough of the smell of honeysuckle.  I never knew how blessed I was as a child to live on 5 acres of land and to have honeysuckle all around me.  It is so expensive to have land now but I hope to one day be able to.  I cut some of my mom's roses and honeysuckle just to have a little childhood smell at my home.  The flowers at my parent's house are so pretty!  I took some pics of my living room with the flowers.  They just make me happy!





1 comment:

  1. Those flowers look so pretty. The orange and pink are beautiful together. Sweet blog. The spring smells make me want to have a beautiful outdoor part now. Cinco de Mayo??

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.