Wednesday, September 8, 2010

banana bread

Raining today and what is better than baking on a rainy day?  I have the best banana bread recipe ever and super easy.  I will also show Logan's picture of the day.  People always laugh and say oh he looks so cute...I want to tell them no! don't tell him that.  I think it is cute but come on...everyday is a bit much.

BANANA BREAD

2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup of brown sugar
2 large eggs beaten
2 1/3 cups of mashed bananas.  I use 4 bananas

1.  Preheat oven to 350
2.  Grease 9x5 loaf pan
3.  In large bowl, combine flour,soda, and salt
4.  In seperate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar
5.  Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended
6.  Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until just blended
7.  Pour into loaf pan
8.  Bake 60-65 minutes

1 comment:

  1. In that middle pic, he looks just like Ryan. What is it with your boys sticking their little rears out like that? They must be watching Paris Hilton pose.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.