Thursday, August 19, 2010

1st grader

I didn't cry!  Well, I got that lump in my throat but the tears didn't fall.  I am so proud of my boy.  He is going to his first all day class.  I don't even think he was that nervous which makes me really happy.  I did write on his sack I love you and he told me that people are going to think his mommy kisses him.  What???  He is only 6 and doesn't want his mommy.  Logan is home with me all day and so far he has.....
1.dropped a cherry coke bottle and it went all over the place including his hair
2.made a cake with me and got that all over him.  
But I have to say if he wasn't home with me I would miss him.  I love being a mommy!  NOW for that girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.